UK Data Service webinars on key data and service
Over the next few months, the UK Data Service will run a series of introductory webinars to help you navigate the data that they hold. All webinars are free and run from 15.00—16.00.
Webinars on key data focusing on their most popular datasets.
• Data about countries, 15 March
• Qualitative and mixed methods data, 22 March
• Longitudinal data, 29 March
• Business data, 5 April
Webinars introducing different aspects of the Service:
• Introduction to the UK Data Service, 25 April
• Finding and accessing data in the UK Data Service, 4 May
• Key issues in reusing data, 16 May
• Data management basics, 18 May
• Guided walk through ReShare, 13 June
More specialised webinars:
• Putting data on maps, 4 April
• Using qualitative data in your postgraduate research, 12 April
• Using open UK Data Service Census Support datasets in open source GIS software, 27 April
To book, or find out more information visit the UK Data Service events pages.