Library satisfaction survey – have your say
The University Library is currently running a survey to find our what you think about our services.
The survey should only take around 5 minutes to complete, and you could win a £200 Amazon gift card.
Questions are grouped under: enquiries, support and outreach; access to resources; spaces, and if you are a research postgraduate or academic staff you will get additional questions about research support.
Researchers – please tell us how satisfied you are with:
- The support provided to help you achieve Open Access and comply with funders’ policies for publications
- The advice and guidance offered on copyright and licensing in relation to your publications
- The support provided to help you manage your research data
- The support provided to develop research software and/or websites for research projects
- The support offered to help you create and edit your profile in Pure
- The training courses provided through CAPOD (Centre for Academic, Professional and Organisational Development) on any of the above areas